Buy Benadryl Online
Active Ingredient: Diphenhydramine
Benadryl is an antihistamine. Diphenhydramine blocks the effects of the naturally occurring chemical histamine in the body. It is used to treat sneezing; runny nose; itching, watery eyes; hives; rashes; and other symptoms of allergies and the common cold.
All you need to know about Benadryl
The antihistamine Benadril has a bronchodilator, anticholinergic and sedative effect. The drug removes the swelling of the bronchial mucosa.
The kinetic properties of a pharmacological agent show:
- It is quickly absorbed almost in full.
- Bioavailability reaches 50%.
- After 20-40 m. After oral administration, a peak concentration of the active element in the tissues and organs is observed.
- The relationship with blood proteins is set at 99%.
- The active components of the tool penetrate the BBB.
- Metabolism is realized in the liver, to some extent in the kidneys and in the lung tissue.
- The duration of the half-life varies from 4 to 10 hours.
- Complete renal excretion is observed during the day (in the form of active metabolites).
- Antihistamine action.
- Anticholinergic action.
- Bronchodilator, suppressing cough reflex and swelling of the bronchial mucosa.
Indications for use - Dosage
- Elimination of symptoms of seasonal allergy and hay fever: (sneezing, runny nose, tearing and itching of the eyes, itching in the area of the larynx and nose).
- Quincke swelling.
- Anaphylactic reactions.
- Rhinitis vasomotor – a disease of the nose, caused by the destabilization of neuro-reflex mechanisms in response to an irritant.
- Hemorrhagic vasculitis is a disease that affects small arteries, capillaries, and blood vessels. The starting agent for the development of the disease can be an allergen.
The drug can be used to temporarily eliminate the common cold and sneezing resulting from a cold.
Tablets – for adults inside one tablet 1-3 times a day for two weeks. As a hypnotic – 1 tablet before bedtime.
Antiallergic drug is not used for:
- Sleep disorders in children.
- High sensitization to active and additional elements (drug allergies).
- Bronchial asthma attacks.
- Stenosis of the pylorus – the narrowing of the lumen on this part of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Stenosis (narrowing) of the bladder neck.
- Confusion of consciousness.
- Anxiety and nervousness.
- Restlessness and irritability.
- Gagging and nausea.
- Difficult, wheezing (the reaction is removed by “Dexamethasone“).
- Puffiness of tongue, lips, face.
- Rash on the skin, urticaria.
- Urinary retention
Some patients may experience the effects of such side effects:
- Sleepy condition.
- Increased excitability – especially in childhood.
- Allergic response.
- Photosensitivity – sensitivity to bright light.
- Dryness in the mouth.
- Excessive sweat.
- Hypotension arterial.
- Tachycardia, irregular heartbeat.
- Failures on the part of the blood system.
- Coordination disorders.
- Tremor (rapid movement of the extremities) Paresthesia is one of the disorders of sensitivity, accompanied by tingling and numbness.
- Accommodation failure (ability of an organism or individual organs to adapt).
- Diplopia – a violation of the visual function, in which a person has double vision.
- Neuritis – lesions of individual peripheral nerves of various etiologies.
- Epigastric pain.
- Anorexia is a form of eating disorder.
- Difficult, frequent urination.
- Sputum thickening
- Deterioration of attention and reaction.
Specific instructions prescribe the following:
- The drug should not be consumed at the same time with alcoholic beverages due to increased side effects.
- If the therapeutic effect of the use of the drug is not achieved within a few days, it is indicated to discontinue treatment and consult a physician.
- You can not use a double dose of the drug, if the last dose was accidentally missed.
- Persons over 65 and children are more susceptible to the development of side effects.
- Antihistamine has an impact on the reaction and clarity of thinking, so at the time of treatment it is better to refuse to work with mechanisms and transport.
- Prescription medication during lactation and during pregnancy can be carried out only under medical supervision.
- If it is intended to use the drug in pediatrics, it can be prescribed for children from 6 to 12 liters. one pill at a time.
- The medicine is contraindicated in infants younger than six-year-olds.